News about Nigeria and all over the World, politics, sport and entertainment
Lovely Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
President Buhari's daughter Zahra is officially off the market. She wedded her Prince Charming billionaire son Ahmed Indimi this afternoon in an exquisite wedding in Abuja.
Former Delta State Governor, James Ibori may have spent some time in a UK Prison but that did nothing to diminish his political strength. According to Senator Peter Nwaoboshi, Ibori pulled off major political moves from prison. Some of the things Ibori did from prison include: 1. Supporting a Senate President 2. Installing the speaker of the house of representatives 3. Making his daughter a lawmaker 4. He made Senators 5. Ibori made a governor
A Lagos-based woman has given birth to a baby with two heads, at Med-in specialist hospital, Osogbo street in the State. The birth came as a surprise on Tuesday, as various scans indicated that the woman was to deliver a set of twins. Due to the complexity of the case, both mother and baby had to be transferred to the Lagos state university teaching hospital (LUTH) for advanced care. According to a nurse who was present for the delivery at Med-In hospital, two cots had been prepared to receive twins but to their astonishment, the baby was conjoined. She said: "This is the first time I am seeing anything like this. I have watched it in movies but seeing it in real life was such an experience for me. Thankfully, the surgeon ensured that they survived.As I speak to you, the mother doesn't know the condition of the babies. She still believes and expects to carry her twins. We haven't told her yet. Only her husband was brought into the theatre to see his children and he w...
A child traffic suspect identified as Roland Egbe, who was paraded by the Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr. Adeleye Oyebade, at the police officers mess in Umuahia, the Abia State capital, has confessed that he bought fried yam to attract the two kids he allegedly stole from their parents. The suspect added that he handed the children over to his friend identified only as Uche, who in turn sold them to one Chioma Ohajimadu and Mrs. Comfort Ogbonnaya who reside at No. 69, Ososu road, Aba. Egbe, who claimed to be a ticket seller at Oyigbo in Rivers State, said Uche introduced him to child trafficking business and persuaded him to get a child urgently as a buyer was already waiting to pay for the child. He said, “One evening, about two weeks ago, I went to eat at Oyigbo roundabout, Uche started calling me repeatedly to get the child he told me to bring. But I told him that I know the parents of the child I wanted to bring to him and I don’t want to hurt them. However, he ...
Comments
Post a Comment