Donald Trump - ‘I don’t like tweeting’


US President-elect, Donald Trump renowned for his tweets has stated that he does not like tweeting.
“Look, I don't like Tweeting. I have other things I could be doing,” Trump told Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt in an interview taped Tuesday and broadcast on Wednesday morning’s “Fox & Friends.”
“But I get very dishonest media, very dishonest press. And it's my only way that I can counteract.”
“So when people misrepresent me ... I have at least a way of saying it’s a false statement. Now, if the press were honest, which it’s not, I would absolutely not use Twitter. I wouldn’t have to,” said Trump.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Association Of Resident Doctors (NARD)begins Nationwide Strike

Commissioner’s Driver Remanded For Beating FRSC Officials

Governor Fayose Emerges PDP Governor’s Forum Chairman